Human Resource Administrator
All Seasons Community Care CIC
The role of the Human Resource Administrator will be varied. Roles include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting with meeting arrangement, such as scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Ensuring HR area is tidy and neat, and compliant with COVID social distancing measures
- Disposal of confidential documentation that is no longer needed
- Scanning of HR and recruitment information from applicants and leavers
- Scanning Fit Notes and liaise with payroll over staff absences
- Maintaining and tracking levels of stationery, uniform and Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) used by care staff
- Interacting with Managers and carrying out relevant requests
- Taking meeting and interview notes
- Managing outgoing and incoming post
- Support with social media posts when needed
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.