All Seasons Community Care CIC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Communication with relevant staff in the community and in the office
- Ensuring Operations area is tidy and neat
- Disposal of confidential documentation that is no longer needed
- Format and print relevant documents
- Interacting with Managers and carrying out relevant requests
- Taking meeting notes
- Managing outgoing and incoming post
- Support the Operations team with relevant administration tasks
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.