Administration & Communication Assistant
Food Friends CIO
The purpose of the job is to provide administrative and communications support to the Food Friends team, to ensure excellent administrative management, communication, data management, and customer service.
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
- Liaise with beneficiaries, volunteers, and our network of support services.
- Maintain electronic filing system, helping to file documents in the right folders and scanning documents in as needed
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas and organising meetings (which may require organising venues or may be held online using Zoom or Teams) and take minutes
- Social media posts
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the CEO
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.