Digital Marketing Assistant
- To research and post a constant stream of engaging, relevant multi-media content
- To use SEO optimisation and PPC to support marketing and fundraising
- To organise competitions and similar activity to encourage engagement and sign up
- To help increase social media presence across all major platforms
- To help develop and maintain the DAD.info website, ensuring it remains up to date
- Provide regular digital metric reports and respond accordingly to ensure maximum reach and engagement of content
- To be committed to the work and ethos of Fegans and DAD.info, and to promote and uphold their good names and reputations.
- To seek to be trained to a high standard by undertaking training and development as required.
- To understand the role of safeguarding within Fegans, to attend Local Authority safeguarding training and to follow organisational policies and procedures when safeguarding issues arise.
- To maintain client confidentiality where applicable.
- To attend Fegans’ Staff Days.
- To comply with any other request that Fegans may reasonably make of you in relation to the role, and the organisation as a whole. This may include, but is not necessarily exclusive to, requests for evaluation and feedback, material for publicity purposes, and items for prayer to be circulated to our prayer partners.
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.