Social Enterprise Kent
The Programme Administrator will be responsible for supporting the BBO Lots More to Offer project with participant file checking, inputting data on various excel spreadsheets, answering the telephone, managing filing which will include scanning for archiving, ordering stationary and assisting with the promotion of the project including social media, leafleting and networking. You will be responsible for working with the team to address any other admin related task required and managing the cleanliness and tidiness of the office.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), have good attention to detail and be able to multitask. Candidate must also be able to demonstrate commitment to the role and be willing to take on additional tasks when required to support the projects.
- Ensure that you comply with Equal Opportunities legislation at all times, and that you actively promote positive E&D activities and messages throughout the project, including all cross-cutting themes of Equality and Sustainability.
- Ensure that you comply with the Data Protection Act 1998/General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Have knowledge of electronic filing systems/folders.
- Actively promote the project on social media and at community events.
- Other reasonable activities as requested.
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.