Communications and Promotional Assistant
Social Enterprise Kent
The purpose of the job is to provide support with communications and promote activities on behalf of SEK and the training team. Supporting the team to communicate activities and raise the profile of SEK contributing to the business targets and highlight how SEK now operate as the result of the pandemic.
- Increase communications from SEK training internally and externally.
- Work with our external marketing team to ensure activity aligned.
- Social Media posts to increase meaningful engagement.
- Expand on social media platforms that may be beneficial for SEK online training.
- Support with marketing materials and distribution.
- Support in data cleansing of the customer database.
- Use of Mailchimp and e cast mailouts to our customer database.
- Delivering flyers and leaflets to local businesses.
- Develop a Newsletter for SEK training.
- Support on research on specific areas to support the marketing plan and social media content.
- Produce infographics on SEK training activity.
- Support engagement with trainers to gain photos and videos of training for visual/interactive marketing purposes.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, policies, and procedures
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.