Social Enterprise Kent
The purpose of the job is to provide administrative support to SEK to meet the high demand for commercial training bookings within the SEK Training Department. Supporting the Training & Events Coordinator and team to provide customer service, coordination, and administration support within the department.
- Perform customer service duties such as answering phones and taking bookings where necessary.
- Help organise and schedule training. (which may require organising venues or may be held online using Zoom or Teams)
- Utilise the CRM system (Salesforce) for bookings and communications with customers.
- Deal with basic customer enquiries efficiently.
- Liaise with employers and delegates throughout the booking process.
- Collate attendance paperwork and prepare and send certifications for completed learning to customers.
- Maintain electronic filing system, helping to file documents in the right folders and scanning documents in as needed.
- Collate and Input evaluation and feedback data.
- Support with the annual customer survey.
- Support training and meetings taking place with resources and refreshments when required.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.