Trainee Executive Assistant
Social Enterprise Kent
The purpose of the job is to provide administrative support to the CEO and deputy CEO to ensure excellent administrative management, communication, data management, and customer service.
- Organise and schedule meetings – both internally and externally.
- Prepare meeting agendas for team meetings, help to organise meetings (which may require organising venues or may be held online using Zoom or Teams) and take minutes
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary and dealing with enquiries.
- Maintaining up to date of what SEK services, training and support is available to company stakeholders and customers. Particularly services available in response to COVID-19.
- Liaise with clients and business guests, supporting with refreshments
- Solve simple IT problems and liaise with our IT provider as necessary
- Maintain electronic filing system, helping to file documents in the right folders and scanning documents in as needed
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.