▪ Downloading and responding to e-mails
▪ Writing correspondence to company standards
▪ Inputting data to various databases
▪ Assisting with mail/e-mail shots for publicity purposes
▪ Implementing and maintaining filing system
▪ Maintaining studio library
▪ Archiving projects
▪ Answering phone calls from clients and suppliers
▪ Liaising with suppliers re product information
▪ Greeting clients and suppliers when visiting studio or on site
▪ Prepare meeting refreshments
▪ Conducting research into new materials availability
▪ Scanning and producing prints from a variety of sources
▪ Assisting with preparation of client presentation boards
▪ Attending meetings and site visits where required
▪ Keep files, materials and working environments clean and tidy
▪ Actively participating in established systems, suggesting improvements where appropriate
▪ Comply with prevailing Covid safety guidance and GDPR regulations ▪ Any other tasks commensurate with the position
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.