General Admin Assistant
Lower Halstow School
Duties will include:
• Laminating / resource creation
• Delivering messages around the school
• Answering the phone
• Filing paperwork
• Sorting club lists/registers
• Collating and checking trip lists
• Managing stock – tidying, tracking, ordering
• Breaktime & Lunchtime duty
• Displays –creating and photographing
• Organising refreshments for visitors
• Liaising with the PTA on event organisation
You will need:
A ready smile
A kind and calm manner
A willingness to learn and attend training if required
As this role involves working with children it will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and a medical check. This will be completed prior to appointment, following a successful interview. The cost of this will be covered by the school. Photo ID and proof of address are required for this process.
How do I secure a placement?
If you are 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit, talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach about the scheme. They will be able to tell you if you’re eligible and if there are any Kickstart opportunities coming up.
If there is a live vacancy you are interested in please contact your Jobcentre Plus work coach.